Dried Beef Appetizer
- 1 package dried beef
- 1 package cream cheese, softened
- 1 bunch scallions (spring onions)
- Spread cream cheese on dried beef.
- Cut onions to width of beef.
- Roll up and cut into bite size pieces.
- Put on plate; chill for about 1/2 hour.
Posted by Darlene at Recipe Goldmine 2/5/2002 2:15 pm.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes