Easy Vegetable Squares
- 2 (8 ounce) packages refrigerated crescent rolls (16 rolls)
- 1 (8 ounce) package Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 ounce) package Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon buttermilk salad dressing mix (1/4 of a 0.4 ounce package)
- 3 cups desired toppings (see below)
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Wisconsin cheddar cheese, Wisconsin mozzarella cheese or Wisconsin Monterey jack cheese
- Finely chopped broccoli, cauliflower or green bell pepper, seeded
- Chopped tomato
- Thinly sliced green onion
- Black olive
- Celery Shredded carrots
- Unroll crescent rolls and pat into a 15 1/2x10 1/2x2 inch baking pan.
- Bake according to package instructions.
- Let cool.
- Meanwhile, in a small mixing bowl stir together the cream cheese, mayonnaise,
dill weed and salad dressing mi.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with desired toppings, then the shredded cheddar, mozzarella or Monterey
Yield: 32 servings
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.