Green Olive and Cheese Curd Antipasto
This antipasto is delicious served with salami and flatbread crackers.
- 4 cups green olives (mixed styles and sizes if desired), drained if necessary
- 1 pound Wisconsin cheese curds
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced into thin strips 2-3 inches long
- Leaves from 2 fresh rosemary sprigs (about 1 tablespoon)
- 1/8 teaspoon red chile flakes, or more to taste, optional
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In large bowl, combine olives, cheese curds and red bell pepper strips.
- Add rosemary, chile flakes, olive oil and red wine vinegar. Mix well to combine.
- Season with black pepper to taste.
- For best results, cover and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Bring to room temperature before serving.
- Serve with salami and flatbread crackers.
Servings: about 7 cups
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes