Spiced Shrimp Cocktail
Spiced Shrimp Cocktail is a classic appetizer and is so easy to do with OLD BAY®
Seasoning and McCormick® Cocktail Sauce.
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar or beer
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons OLD BAY® Seasoning
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined, leaving tails on
- 1 cup McCormick® Original Cocktail Sauce for Seafood
- Mix vinegar, water and Old Bay Seasoning in medium saucepan. Bring to boil on
medium heat. Gently stir in shrimp; cover.
- Steam 2 to 3 minutes or just until shrimp turn pink. Drain well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Serve with cocktail sauce.
Yield: 8 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 5 min
Nutritional information per serving Calories: 93 Fat: 1 g Carbohydrates:
11 g Cholesterol: 90 mg Sodium: 758 mg Fiber: 1 g Protein: 10 g
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): McCormick
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Appetizer Recipes