I love this dip. It fills us for dinner and works great as a party dip.
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle bleu cheese dressing
- 1 pint sour cream
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 package Taco seasoning
- Lettuce, shredded
- Onions, diced
- Tomatoes, diced
- Black olives, sliced
- Monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Sharp Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 small can green chile peppers, minced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix refried beans with taco seasoning (this will be your bottom layer.) Spread
onto serving platter.
- Spread bleu cheese dressing onto beans.
- Spread sour cream onto bleu cheese dressing carefully.
- Sprinkle onions and green chile peppers onto sour cream.
- Sprinkle lettuce over onions and chile peppers.
- Sprinkle tomatoes over lettuce.
- Sprinkle olives over tomatoes.
- Mix both shredded cheeses and spread over olives. (Last layer)
- Serve with Tostitos chips/crackers/corn chips.
Posted by jerseyjan at Recipe Goldmine May 3, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes