Asparagus with Wasabi Mayonnaise Dip
- 3 pounds thin to medium asparagus, trimmed
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons wasabi paste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blanch asparagus in 2 batches in a large saucepan of boiling salted water 1 minute.
Transfer to a colander and rinse under cold running water to stop cooking. Drain
well and pat dry.
- Whisk together mayonnaise, soy sauce, sugar, lemon juice, and wasabi paste until
sugar is dissolved.
- Serve asparagus with dip.
You may use any other vegetables that you like.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes