- 3 avocados, peeled, seeded, and mashed
- 1 can black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 (4 ounce) can chile or jalapeno peppers (medium to hot)
- 7 or 8 small green onions, chopped
- 3 large or 5 small tomatoes, chopped
- 3 or 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 5 or 6 fresh basil leaves, finely chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Refrigerate at least 2 hours for
flavors to blend.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes