Bacon Avocado Dip
Avocados, sour cream, bacon, onion, lime juice and colby-jack cheese combine
to create this wonderful Bacon Avocado Dip.
- 3 small avocados, peeled and pitted
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 6 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1/3 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1 tablespoon red onion, finely diced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) Wisconsin colby-jack cheese, shredded
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In medium bowl, mash avocado with fork.
- Add sour cream; mix well.
- Stir in remaining ingredients and serve with corn tortilla chips.
Recipe and photo credit: Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin