Bacon Parmesan Clam Dip
- 8 ounces Wisconsin cream cheese, softened
- 1 (10-ounce) can whole baby clams, drained and chopped
- 1/3 cup cooked bacon (about 5 pieces), chopped
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) Wisconsin parmesan cheese, grated and firmly packed
- 2 tablespoons shallots, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco® sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Put all ingredients into a large bowl. With a fork, mix, blending all ingredients.
- Chill in the refrigerator prior to serving.
- Garnish with parsley or chives.
- Serve with your favorite chips, crackers, toasted bread or vegetables.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings