Baked Potato Dip
- 2 (16 ounce) containers sour cream
- 1 (3 ounce) can bacon bits
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium size mixing bowl, combine sour cream, bacon, Cheddar cheese and green
onions; stir well.
- Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes