Black Bean Dip
- 1 (11 ounce) can condensed black bean soup
- 1/4 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 4 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl mash soup.
- Stir in remaining ingredients except parsley.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour.
- Spoon into a serving bowl.
- Garnish with parsley.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes