Bloody Mary Dip
Use the dip with fresh veggies, crackers or chips.
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup V8 juice
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely minced
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 1/3 cup finely minced celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Horseradish, lemon juice, Tabasco Sauce and salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add horseradish, lemon juice, Tabasco Sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.