Bloody Mary Dip
Use the dip with fresh veggies, crackers or chips.
- 3 cups cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup V8 juice
- 1/3 cup tomato puree
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely minced
- 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 1/3 cup finely minced celery
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- Horseradish, lemon juice, Tabasco Sauce and salt and pepper to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all ingredients together in a food processor.
- Add horseradish, lemon juice, Tabasco Sauce and salt and pepper to taste.
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes