Blue Cheese Garlic Dip
- 1 (12 ounce) jar refrigerated blue cheese dressing
- 1 (4.5 ounce) can tiny shrimp, rinsed and chopped
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, combine all of the ingredients, mixing well. Cover and chill for at
least 2 hours.
- Serve with vegetables, crackers or hot wings.
Yield: about 2 cups dip
Posted by bettyboop50 at Recipe Goldmine April 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes