Bread Basket with Curry Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon tarragon
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- Dash of freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoon chili sauce
- 2 teaspoons snipped chives
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 loaf Italian bread or a round crusty loaf
- Fresh broccoli
- Carrot sticks
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix mayonnaise with tarragon, lemon juice, pepper, salt, thyme, curry, chili
sauce, chives and onion. Taste and adjust the seasonings.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Hollow out the loaf of bread to form a basket, saving the torn pieces of bread
in a plastic bag to use for dipping.
- Wash the broccoli and separate into florets.
- At serving time, put the curry dip into the bread basket (if you have a large
loaf, you may want to double the dip recipe). Arrange the broccoli, carrot sticks
and chunks of bread around the basket of dip on a platter.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes