Casa Ole Green Dip
This is really good stuff!
- 4 avocados, pitted and mashed into pulp
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 can Ro*Tel diced tomatoes with chiles
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chiles
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed is better)
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 5 or 6 drops green food coloring (optional, if avocados aren't ripe and dark green in color)
- 2 fresh or canned jalapeno peppers, stems removed (optional, if you like it hotter)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a blender, mix and blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Refrigerate for a couple
of hours before serving. Do not taste the sauce until it has chilled. If you taste
it right after blending, it won't taste "salty enough." But let the sauce chill
and let the flavors develop and it will be great!
- Serve with white corn tortilla chips.
Posted by wackopatty at Recipe Goldmine 6/15/01 9:11:24 am.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes