Chick Pea Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) can chick peas (garbanzos), drained
- 1/4 cup sesame sauce (Tahini)
- 1/8 cup liquid from chick peas
- 1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, or to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the chick peas and the 1/8 cup liquid in a saucepan.
- In blender put the
1/8 cup heated liquid, sesame sauce and lemon juice. Blend on high speed for 10
seconds. Then gradually add drained chick peas until a smooth paste is achieved.
Add crushed garlic and salt. Blend at high speed for 10 seconds.
- Place in closed
container and chill in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- To serve, dribble a few drops of olive oil on top of dip and garnish with 1 tablespoon
of fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with carrot and celery sticks or cocktail crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes