- 3 canned chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon sauce from peppers
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 to 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 green onions, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Chop peppers and combine with remaining ingredients.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes