Chipotle Pepper Dip
- 1 teaspoon Chipotle pepper sauce
- 2 (8 ounce) containers low-fat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup thick and chunky salsa
- 2 tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- 1/4 cup Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Assorted cut vegetables or corn chips
- Combine pepper sauce, yogurt, salsa and cilantro in medium bowl; mix until blended
- Add shredded cheese.
- Serve with assorted cut vegetables or corn chips.
Yield: 1/2 cup, per serving; makes 5 servings
Source: Southeast United Dairy Industry Association