Cold Shrimp Dip
This is a very popular shrimp dip!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 cups shrimp, boiled and chopped small
- 1/4 cup minced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup minced onion
- 1/4 cup minced dill pickle
- 1/4 cup minced celery
- Dash of lemon juice
- Garlic powder, salt and pepper to taste
- Few drops Tabasco sauce (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix cream cheese and mayonnaise in food processor until smooth.
- Blend in the remaining ingredients.
- Serve cold with veggies or crackers of your choice.
Yield: 20 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes