Corn and Walnut Dip
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup fresh Mexican lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground red chiles
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash of pepper
- 1 small can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons minced onion
- Beat all ingredients except corn, walnuts and onion in a large bowl on medium
speed of electric mixer until smooth. =
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- To serve, line an earthenware bowl with dried corn husks, with about 1
inch of each husk showing above the rim of the dish. Fill the bowl with the dip.
- For garnish, slice 1 small red chile pepper and 1 small green chile pepper in
half. Place cut side up in the center of the dip, with the stems crisscrossing.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.