- 1/2 pound crab meat (don't use the imitation!)
- 2 eggs, hard cooked and diced
- 1/3 cup chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise (may need a bit more)
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all together.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour prior to serving with crackers.
Posted by JBic at Recipe Goldmine May 10, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes