Crab Dip 2
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 small envelope Knox Gelatine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened and cut into cubes
- 1 cup Hellman's Mayonnaise
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 2 cans crab meat, drained
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix soup and gelatine over low heat in saucepan until gelatine is dissolved.
- Add cream cheese. Stir until smooth.
- Add mayonnaise, celery, onion and crab meat. Mix well and chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes