Crab Mousse Dip
- 12 ounces crab meat
- Dash of Worcestershire Sauce
- Dash of Tabasco
- 1 cup celery, finely chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 can cream of mushroom or cream of chicken soup
- 1 envelope plain gelatine
- 1/4 cup hot water
- Dissolve gelatine in hot water. Set aside.
- Heat together cream cheese, soup, and onion. Stir until cheese melts.
- Add gelatine and mi.
- Add crab, celery, mayonnaise, Worcestershire, Tabasco and blend.
- Put into favorite mold or bowl.
- Chill for 4 hours or more.
- Serve with crackers or bread pieces.
Posted by Pats Cookin at Recipe Goldmine May 17, 2001.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.