Cranberry Jalapeño Cream Cheese Dip
- 7 jalapeño peppers, extra for garnish
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried Cranberries
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cilantro, for garnish
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to broil. Line a baking sheet with foil.
- Cut six jalapeños in half and remove seeds. Place cut side down onto
sheet and broil on medium high heat until skin starts to blacken.
- Cool slightly and add into a food processor with the rest of the
ingredients. Process until smooth.
- Garnish with extra Craisins® Dried Cranberries, jalapeño slices and
- Serve with chips, carrots, celery and peppers.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings
Nutritional Information: Calories 213 Fat 18g Sugars 5g Saturated Fat
10g Carbohydrates 8g Protein 6g Sodium 204mg Fiber 1g Cholesterol 54mg
Potassium 95mg Calcium 166mg Folate 9% Zinc 0 Vitamin A 174% Vitamin C 1mg
Vitamin E 0mg
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Ocean Spray
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes