- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can deviled ham
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- 1/2 small habanero pepper, seeded and finely chopped*
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- Crackers or tortilla chips
* 4 drops hot sauce can be substituted for the habanero pepper.
- Beat all ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until blended.
- Cover and chill for 8 hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with crackers or tortilla chips.