Dirty Martini Cheese Dip
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) jar chopped green olives, drained and juice reserved
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 green onions, chopped (white and green parts)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (4 ounce) can chopped jalapenos
- Combine all ingredients and blend until well mixed.
- If needed to thin a little, sparingly add the juice from the olives.
- Chill for at least one hour.
Yield: 2 cups
Great served with bagel chips and plain crackers.