East Indian Dip
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1/3 cup dairy sour cream
- Combine all ingredients except sour cream in saucepan. Bring to boil. Simmer,
stirring constantly, until sauce is blended.
- Let cool.
- Mix with sour cream.
Yield: about 1 cup
This keeps very well in refrigerator, thickening somewhat as it stands.
Posted by Olga at Recipe Goldmine 8/11/02 3:15:46 pm.