Ginger Dill Dip
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pressed garlic clove
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 (1-inch) piece fresh ginger or 1/2 teaspoon ginger powder
- Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic and dill weed together in bowl, using
- Add ginger to sour cream mixture and blend until smooth. If using fresh ginger,
peel and finely chop ginger before adding to sour cream mixture.
- Serve with fresh vegetables for dipping.
Yield: 1 cup
Posted by Shellbob at Recipe Goldmine 11/8/2001 4:44 pm.