Savory Peanut Butter Dip
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 to 2 tablespoons lemon or apple juice
- 1/8 to 1/4 cup natural applesauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 apples, sliced
- 1 small banana, sliced
- Celery stalks, sliced into 4-inch pieces
- 2 cups broccoli florets
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine peanut butter, cream cheese and juice in food processor. Blend until
- Add applesauce, little by little, to bring desired consistency for the dip.
- Chill before using with fresh fruits or vegetables.
Also use over baked sweet potatoes!
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes