Seafood Spread or Dip
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatine
- 1 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 (8 ounce) brick cream cheese
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped in small bits
- 1/4 cup grated Spanish onion
- 1 (7 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (7 ounce) can crab meat, drained, bones removed
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat the soup and gelatine in a large microwave-safe bowl on medium heat for
3 to 5 minutes, stirring after each minute so the gelatine can melt and the soup
will be smoother.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients. Blend mixture briefly with electric mixer
until all ingredients are incorporated.
- Spray a copper mold with nonstick spray. Spoon the dip into the mold until the
mixture is level with the top surface of your mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 6 hours to overnight.
- To serve, Unmold the dip onto a platter, surround your creation with crackers,
raw veggies, or light tasting chips of some sort - white or blue corn nacho chips,
shrimp chips, etc.).
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes