Shocking Pink Pinto Bean Dip
- 1 1/2 cups pinto beans, cooked and mashed
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 6 cooked baby beets, mashed or 1 jar baby food beets
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 small onion, grated
- Dash of hot pepper sauce
- Horseradish, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Blend all ingredients until smooth.
- Store in refrigerator.
- Serve with chips and crackers.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes