- 6 cans shrimp (2 small, 3 medium and 1 large)
- 1/2 medium green peppers, chopped fine
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (16 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 packet Good Seasons dry Italian Salad Dressing seasoning
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain shrimp and squeeze juice of 1 lemon over shrimp. Let marinate an hour or
two and drain off lemon juice; pat dry with paper towels.
- Mix other ingredients together.
- Add shrimp to remaining ingredients.
- Mix and refrigerate overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes