Shrimp Dip 2
- 1 (5 ounce) can broken shrimp
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain shrimp and let cream cheese soften.
- Mix all ingredients well. Chill.
- Top with paprika.
- Serve with crackers, chips or raw vegetables.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes