Shrimp Dip or Finger Sandwich Filling
- 8 ounces canned shrimp*
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 medium bell pepper, minced
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon paprika
* Drain for sandwiches; don't drain for dip.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mash shrimp and mix in other ingredients.
- Serve with crackers or bread chunks, or use as finger sandwich filling.
Posted by Shellbob at Recipe Goldmine 11/8/2001 4:44 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes