Smoked Egg Dip
- 6 hard-cooked eggs, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon soft butter
- 1 1/4 teaspoons Liquid Smoke
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 drop hot sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried minced onions
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients; blend with a mixer until smooth.
- Cover, and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Whip until fluffy.
- Let stand for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes