Smoked Tuna Dip
- 1 small can albacore tuna, drained well
- 1 8 ounce package of cream cheese, softened slightly
- 1 1/2 teaspoons liquid smoke
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Scant 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash or two of pepper sauce (like Tabasco)
- Paprika or smoked paprika (optional)
- Blend all ingredients together well using a stand mixer or hand mixer. Taste,
and adjust seasonings to your liking. Be careful adding more liquid smoke, a little
goes a long way!
- When ready to serve, dust paprika over the top.