Smoky Crab Dip
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 3/4 cup seafood cocktail sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup Miracle whip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Liquid Smoke
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/2 cup chopped green onion
- 1 (12 ounce) package imitation crab, thawed and shredded
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl, mix all ingredients except onion and crab on low speed until
- Stir in onion and crab.
- Chill overnight and serve with wheat crackers.
Yield: approximately 1 quart; 20 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
Photo credit: jeffreyww
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes