Snackin' Pumpkin Hummus
This delicious snack takes only minutes to prepare. Try this pumpkin hummus coupled
with warm pita bread or crisp vegetables and you're sure to fall in love with this
creamy dip, perfect for both snacking and entertaining.
- 1 (15.5 ounce) can chickpeas or garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- 3/4 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or more to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Place chickpeas, pumpkin, lemon juice, water, garlic, salt and pepper into food
processor; cover. Blend for 1 minute or until smooth. Additional water, a teaspoon
at a time, can be added if a smoother consistency is desired.
- Stir in parsley.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in tightly covered container for up to 4 days.
- Serve along with pita triangles or raw vegetables.
Prep Time: 5 min | Makes about 2 cups
Servings: 16 servings, 2 tablespoons each
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.