Spicy Hummus Queso Dip
- 1/2 cup Sabra Supremely Spicy Hummus
- 1/2 cup milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup)
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chips or vegetables
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In small pot, whisk together hummus and milk. Bring to boil over high heat.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese a little at a time until fully melted and
- Stir in tomato and serve immediately with cilantro, chopped tomatoes and chips
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Sabra.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes