Spinach Dip 2
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1 package vegetable soup mix
- 1 cup mayonnaise or yogurt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix all together and chill at least 2 hours before serving (overnight is best).
If desired, you can add grated carrot, chopped celery, chopped water chestnuts,
garlic, or peas. It can be served in a bread bowl.
- Bread Bowl: Use a medium size round loaf. Cut bowl-shaped hole and pull out center
of loaf. Dry out the bread in oven at 200 degrees F or less until stale.
- Use bread from center of loaf by tearing it into chip-size pieces and use for
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes