Spinach Dip 3
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach
- 3 scallions, sliced thin, including tops
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Homemade mayonnaise or Hellmann's
- Thaw spinach and squeeze out liquid. Cut spinach with scissors.
- Combine other ingredients using enough mayonnaise to bind together and make a
good consistency for dip.
- Serve with raw vegetables and/or chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes