Taco Dip in a Jar
This delicious dip features beef, guacamole, Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix
and beans. Serve this yummy appetizer with tortilla chips.
- 1/2 pound ground beef round
- 1/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Old El Paso® taco seasoning mix (from 1-ounce package)
- 1 (16 ounce) can Old El Paso® refried beans
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 (7 ounce) packages refrigerated guacamole
- 1 (16 ounce) container refrigerated pico de gallo salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- Jalapeño and red Fresno chiles, very thinly sliced, if desired
- Fresh cilantro leaves, if desired
- Tortilla chips, if desired
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In 10-inch skillet, cook beef over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally,
until thoroughly cooked; drain.
- Stir in water and taco seasoning mi. Heat to simmering; cook 1 to 2 minutes
or until thickened.
- Remove from heat. Stir in refried beans.
- In 6 (8-ounce) wide-mouth glass jars, evenly layer beef mixture, sour cream,
guacamole and salsa. Sprinkle with cheese. Garnish with chile slices and cilantro.
- Serve immediately with tortilla chips.
prep time 45 min | servings 6
If you don't have small glass jars on hand, you can layer this taco dip in a
glass pie plate or shallow serving dish.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Pillsbury
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes