Tipsy Tuna Dip
- 1 1/2 tablespoons brandy
- 1 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can flaked tuna, well drained
- 2 tablespoons scallion, minced (both root and green part)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Beat the brandy and cream cheese to a smooth and creamy consistency.
- Blend in the sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Mix in the tuna and green onion, blending well.
- Add the remaining ingredients and blend until almost smooth.
- May be served at room temperature or chilled.
Makes about 2 1/2 cups of dip | Yield: 6 servings
Suggested Dippers: onion crackers, French bread cubes, cheese crackers, celery,
cucumber, radishes, Monterey jack cheese sticks
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes