Trophy Winning Spinach Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 1 cup Best Foods Real or Light Mayonnaise or Low Fat Mayonnaise Dressing
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 (1.4 ounce) envelope Knorr Vegetable Soup & Recipe Mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained and chopped (optional)
- 1 large unsliced oval or round loaf of bread, hollowed out (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In medium bowl stir all ingredients until well mixed.
- Cover; chill for 2 hours to blend flavors.
- Stir before serving.
- If desired, spoon dip into hollowed-out bread loaf.
Yield: about 4 cups
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes