Tuna Dip on the Ritz
- 2 cans water-packed tuna, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley or 3 tablespoons fresh, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons dried chives or 6 tablespoons fresh
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Use your mixer to blend until smooth. Add sour cream if too thick. Refrigerate.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.
This is also great with wheat sprouts on top.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes