White Salsa Dip
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- Juice of 3 limes
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can pitted black olives, drained and coarsely chopped
- 1 1/2 cup scallions, finely chopped
- 5 teaspoons hot pepper sauce, or to taste
- Salt and white pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine mayonnaise and sour cream.
- Add lime juice, garlic, cilantro, black olives, scallions, hot pepper sauce,
salt and pepper.
- Taste and adjust seasonings if desired.
- Chill until serving.
- Serve with blue corn tortilla chips.
Source: Above & Beyond Parsley, Food for the Senses - The Junior
League of Kansas City, Missouri