Whitefish Bay Spinach Dip
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 (1.4 ounce) package dry vegetable soup mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, drained, chopped
- 3 scallions, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon shredded carrots
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Squeeze spinach until excessive moisture is removed. Put into bowl, add remaining
ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
- Stir before serving.
Yield: about 4 cups
Dip is better if refrigerated overnight.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes