Wisconsin Cheese Bowl
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded Wisconsin edam cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package Wisconsin cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustard
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients until well-blended.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve in a hollowed edam ball or bowl with crackers or fresh vegetables.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission): Dairy Farmers of Wisconsin
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes