- 1 (15 ounce) can Gebhardt Refried Beans
- 1/2 teaspoon Gebhardt Chili Powder
- 3 dashes Gebhardt Louisiana Style Hot Sauce
- 2 tablespoons onion, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Salt, to taste
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and mix well.
- Chill for at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Serve with corn chips.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cold Savory Dip Recipes