Frosted Party Cantaloupe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cantaloupe
- Toasted coconut
- Mixed fresh fruit
- Mint leaves or parsley (for garnish)
- Whole strawberry or cherry (for garnish)
- Peel one cantaloupe and cut across bottom. Clean out seeds from center. Pat dry.
Make mixture of fresh fruit such as fresh pineapple, strawberries, honeydew melon,
grapes, blueberries, bananas, oranges and kiwi. Pack center of cantaloupe with fresh
fruit and put onto serving tray.
- Beat cream cheese and milk with mixer until spreading consistency. Frost cantaloupe
with this mixture and coat with toasted coconut. Top with mint leaves or sprig of
parsley centered with cherry or strawberry. Surround cantaloupe with remainder of
- Use party picks for serving fruit and slice cantaloupe from center top to bottom,
in small wedges.
Serves about 12 to 15.